Phoebe B. Mitchell
Phoebe B. Mitchell is a litigation attorney who represents individuals and both privately-held and public companies in a wide range of civil litigation matters.
Phoebe attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law where she earned the American Jurisprudence award for Civil Procedure II and was on the Dean’s Honor Roll. She served as the Research Editor and Candidate Mentor on the Oklahoma Law Review and was a member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society. Phoebe also served as a mentor on the Dean’s Leadership Council, was selected as a Dean’s Leadership Fellow, and was selected to serve on the Academic Appeals Board.
While in law school, Phoebe had the opportunity to clerk as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Rob Hudson of the Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals.
Phoebe was born and raised in Oklahoma City and received a Bachelor’s Degree from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. She enjoys Thunder basketball, OU football and cheering on her Vanderbilt Commodores in her spare time.
- Vanderbilt University (B.A., Public Policy and Spanish, 2016)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- 2019, Oklahoma
- 2019, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- 2019, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Employment Law Update: EEOC Issues Guidance Regarding COVID-19 Vaccine in the Workplace
- Employee or independent contractor? Department of Labor issues new proposed “Five-Factor Test”
- New York Federal Court invalidates department of labor FFCRA regulations creating potential nationwide ramifications
- Attorneys continue winning streak at annual OCBA Chili Cook-off
- Phillips Murrah welcomes three new attorneys to legal team