Today’s legal and regulatory environment is one in which litigation can threaten a company’s very existence. Phillips Murrah has extensive experience handling such large-scale, bet-the-company matters and is widely recognized for the ability to represent clients faced with their most critical litigation issues.
We have the ability to rapidly assemble a focused, integrated and efficient team to address all important aspects of a client’s problem — from securities litigation, representation before the SEC and other regulators and white collar crime to product liability, business disputes such as breach of sales agreements or trademark infringement, or predatory pricing claims. Whatever the issue, Phillips Murrah can handle numerous cases in multiple jurisdictions and forums.
Our litigation practice includes:
- All types of general, civil, business and complex litigation
- Appellate practice in all federal and state courts
- Insurance and product liability defense
- Employment law
- Administrative agency proceedings
- Mass tort defense
- Defense of manufacturers of various products
- Commercial and foreclosure litigation on behalf of banks, savings and loan associations, mortgage companies, credit unions, and security brokerage firms
- Real estate
- Corporate litigation
- Litigation involving all aspects of federal and state taxation matters
- Litigation involving all aspects of oil and gas law