Erica K. Halley
Erica K. Halley is a member of the Firm’s Transactional Practice Group. She represents individuals and businesses in a wide range of business matters including Mergers & Acquisitions as well as Real Estate and Land Use.
While in law school, Erica received the American Jurisprudence Award in Civil Procedure II and Torts II. She also served on the Judiciary Committee of the Oklahoma Law Review. Erica received the Comfort Scholarship and graduated with honors.
Erica was born and raised in El Reno, Oklahoma, and now lives in Oklahoma City. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends and traveling.
- University of Oklahoma (B.A., 2012)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., with Honors, 2015; Oklahoma Law Review; Order of the Coif)
- 2015, Oklahoma
- 2015, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star; 2018
- NewsOK Q&A: #MeToo movement reaches merger transactions
- Phillips Murrah announces 21 attorneys named to 2018 Super Lawyers list
- NewsOK Q&A: Budget act makes auditing partnerships easier, more efficient
- Firm hosts welcoming party for incoming summer law clerks
- Firm supports Big Brothers Big Sisters 2017 Bowl for Kids’ Sake campaign
- Firm hosts Halloween Party to raise money for Harvest Food Drive
- Phillips Murrah attorneys author update to commercial lending law reference book
- Phillips Murrah rowing team competes in Summer 2016 season
- Phillips Murrah attorneys support i2E 2015 BrewFest
- Phillips Murrah welcomes two new attorneys