Our clients rely on the expertise and skill of our Business Law attorneys to gain and maintain a competitive edge. We provide guidance across a wide variety of business-related areas, putting to bed those issues that once kept clients up at night.
To provide a strategic advantage for clients, our attorneys collaborate across the Firm, drawing heavily on expertise in related practice areas, making Phillips Murrah a reliable one-stop shop for their legal needs.
Phillips Murrah regularly advises clients regarding:
- Strategic and tactical business planning
- General contract drafting and negotiation
- Purchase, financing, lease and sale of business entities
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business and entity creation, structuring & dissolution
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Real estate acquisition & development
- Management and finance
- TIF negotiation
- Investor and investment banking relations
- Licensing and franchising
- Deferred compensation and other executive benefit plans
- Credit facilities and lending transactions
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Intellectual property protection
Additionally, when required, our Litigation team can assist in conflict resolution in matters related to landowner rights, partnership and employment disputes, IP infringement, products liability, and other disputes as they may arise.