Erica Halley Blackstock
Erica Halley Blackstock is a member of the Firm’s Transactional Practice Group. She represents individuals and businesses in a wide range of business matters, with an emphasis in mergers & acquisitions, real estate transactions, and entity formation and organization. She also has experience representing both lenders and borrowers in various commercial finance transactions.
While in law school, Erica received the American Jurisprudence Award in Civil Procedure II and Torts II. She also served on the Judiciary Committee of the Oklahoma Law Review. Erica received the Comfort “Top Ten” Scholarship and graduated with honors.
Born and raised in El Reno, Oklahoma, Erica now lives in Oklahoma City with her husband and their dog. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family, traveling, and running.
- University of Oklahoma (B.A., 2012)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., with Honors, 2015; Oklahoma Law Review; Order of the Coif)
- 2015, Oklahoma
- 2015, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- Best Lawyers® in America: Ones to Watch (2021)
- Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters - Rising Star (2018)
- Thomson Reuters, Practical Law, "Real Estate Leasing: Oklahoma," Author (2020)
- Phillips Murrah announces 61 attorneys named to 2021 Best Lawyers lists
- Investing in a medical practice entails special planning
- #MeToo reaches merger transactions with Weinstein Clause
- Phillips Murrah announces 21 attorneys named to 2018 Super Lawyers list
- Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 makes auditing partnerships easier
- Firm hosts welcoming party for incoming summer law clerks
- Firm supports Big Brothers Big Sisters 2017 Bowl for Kids’ Sake campaign
- Firm hosts Halloween Party to raise money for Harvest Food Drive
- Phillips Murrah attorneys author update to commercial lending law reference book
- Phillips Murrah rowing team competes in Summer 2016 season
- Phillips Murrah attorneys support i2E 2015 BrewFest
- Phillips Murrah welcomes two new attorneys