Patrick L. Hullum
Patrick Hullum is a Director and a litigation attorney who represents individuals and public and private companies in a wide range of complex litigation matters.
Patrick has tried cases in various Oklahoma and U.S. District courts and has represented clients in arbitration and administrative proceedings. He has also argued appeals to the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
His accomplishments are many, and he has been recognized accordingly. The publishers of Law & Politics magazine called him a “Rising Star,” naming him to their list of top young lawyers four years in a row – a nod to his talent in the area of civil litigation.
Patrick is an Eagle Scout with Boy Scouts of America and serves with Lawyers for Children.
He lives in Oklahoma City with his wife and son and their Great Dane. They enjoy travel and music.
- Oklahoma State University (B.S., 1999)
- University of Oklahoma (J.D., 2003)
- 2003, Oklahoma
- 2004, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- 2006, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- 2009, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Regularly works with the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture for individuals and agriculture-related businesses
- Regularly presents to the Oklahoma Agricultural Aviation Association and its members
- Successfully prosecuted case on behalf of Tulsa Firemen to recover for catastrophic injury
- Represented various employers and insurance companies throughout the country
- Represented automative and other product manufactuers and distributors in product liability litigation
- Civil Litigation Defense (handle complex litigation for a number of individual, corporate and commercial clients)
- Insurance Defense and Coverage (represent multiple insurance carriers in coverage decisions and litigation)
- Business Litigation (extensive experience is pursuing litigation arising from contracts and contractual performance)
- Product and Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death Litigation (handled a number of catastrophic damages and wrongful death claims for individuals and families)
- Medical Malpractice
- Oklahoma Magazine Rising Star – 2011, 2012, 2013
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2011-present)
- Super Lawyers, Super Lawyer (Civil Litigation Defense) – 2014
- Director speaks to Oklahoma Agricultural Aviation Association members on protecting aerial spray businesses
- Phillips Murrah announces 44 attorneys named to 2019 Best Lawyers list
- Phillips Murrah Director advises Oklahoma Agricultural Aviation Association on potential crop dusting legal issues
- Phillips Murrah attorneys selected as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Phillips Murrah attorneys selected as 2016 Super Lawyers
- Phillips Murrah names four new Directors and Shareholders
- Phillips Murrah Attorneys Named to Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Phillips Murrah Young Lawyers “Strike Out Hunger”
- Business People
- Business people: Phillips Murrah adds two litigators
- People on the Move: Phillips Murrah P.C.