Natalie M. McMahan
Natalie M. McMahan is a litigation attorney who represents individuals and both privately-held and public companies in a wide range of civil litigation matters.
Natalie attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law where she earned the American Jurisprudence Award for Professional Responsibility, Litigation Skills, and the Criminal Defense Clinic. She served as the Staff Editor on the Oklahoma Law Review and was on the Dean’s Honor Roll.
Prior to law school, Natalie was an Officer in the U.S. Navy. She now lives in Oklahoma City with her husband and two dogs.
- University of Oklahoma (B.A., 2012)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- 2020, Oklahoma
- 2020, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- 2021, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma County Bar Association (Member, Young Lawyers Division Board of Directors, 2021)
- Oklahoma Bar Association