Attorneys in Phillips Murrah’s Private Wealth, Estate Planning and Business Succession Practice Group utilize sophisticated, creative planning to assist high-net-worth families and individuals in finding tax-efficient solutions to long-term wealth and succession planning.
Trusts and Estates
Trust and estate planning is accomplished most effectively through the creative, personalized representation of Phillips Murrah’s Trusts and Estates legal team. Our Firm works successfully with individuals, families, entrepreneurs, and businesses seeking customized plans by drawing from their diverse backgrounds in multiple practice areas.
Phillips Murrah offers comprehensive services including:
- Family wealth and transfer planning
- Family business succession planning
- Devising settlement of estates on behalf of professional fiduciaries, attorneys, or individuals
- Designing estate plans
- Developing trust administration
- Advising corporate fiduciaries and private trust offices
- Representing clients in trust and estate litigation
- Formation and management of charitable organizations
Phillips Murrah’s experienced attorneys in the Probate Practice Group offer clients expertise and personal attention in matters relating to establishing probate. We conduct the administration of estates on a day-to-day basis, from probate of a descendant’s will through the final accounting and distribution of the assets.
Phillips Murrah addresses legal concerns involving deceased individuals who drafted wills and those who did not (testate and intestate, respectively).
Our legal team is equipped to handle many common probate issues including:
- Collection of debts and assets
- Transfers by affidavit
- Notice to creditors and beneficiaries
- Other aspects of probating an estate