Cindy H. Murray
Cindy H. Murray is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate Practice Group. She represents individuals as well as privately-held and public companies in a wide range of commercial real estate matters, including purchasing and selling commercial real estate and assisting both landlords and tenants in leasing matters.
While still in law school, Cindy co-authored The ABC’s of the UCC: Related and Supplementary Consumer Law, ABA 1999 with Professor Frederick H. Miller. She also clerked for the late Justice Marian P. Opala at the Oklahoma Supreme Court in 1999.
Born Arlington Heights, Illinois, and raised in Oklahoma City and Edmond, Cindy lives in Norman, Oklahoma, with her sons.
- University of Oklahoma (B.S., 1988; J.D., 1998)
- 1998, Oklahoma
- Cleveland County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Represented financial institutions in lending transactions
- Worked in complex multi-state transactions as Oklahoma counsel to both lenders and borrowers
- Handled commercial business transactions
- Represented buyers and sellers in a wide range of commercial real estate transactions including acquisition, financing and sales
- Significant experience in automobile dealership acquisition and start-up in Oklahoma and Texas
- Commercial real estate transactions for individuals and privately held and public companies
- Complex financings for both lenders and borrowers
- Automobile dealerships
- Entity formation