Candace Williams Lisle
Candace Williams Lisle is a litigation attorney and represents individuals, privately held and public companies and banks in state, federal and appellate courts.
During her career, Candace has represented clients in a wide range of litigation matters including securities fraud, products liability, pharmaceutical and medical device, labor and employment, bankruptcy adversarial proceedings, real property and title issues and breach of contract claims. In the past several years, she has specialized in the representation of national and state financial institutions, including banks and mortgage companies, in connection with mortgage and commercial loan litigation and lender liability. In addition, she has recently represented insurance companies in a range of matters including transactional and regulatory work.
Candace received a B.B.A. in Finance at the University of Oklahoma. While attending the University of Oklahoma School of Law, she was Article and Book Review Editor for the Oklahoma Law Review and elected to Order of the Coif.
Candace has been an active community volunteer in the Oklahoma City area for many years. She has served as a long-term trustee for Westminster School and Heritage Hall School in Oklahoma City, including a term as President of the Board of Trustees at Westminster School. She has also previously served on the boards of trustees of Infant Crisis Services, Inc., Ballet Oklahoma and as President of the Heritage Hills Associate Board.
Born and raised in Oklahoma City, Candace is proud to be a product of the Oklahoma City Public Schools. She currently lives in Edmond with her husband, Mark. Their combined family consists of six children, their spouses and six grandchildren. In her free time, she enjoys entertaining at family gatherings and traveling to visit her children across the country.
- University of Oklahoma (B.B.A. with Special Distinction, 1978)
- University of Oklahoma (J.D. 1981)
- 1981, Oklahoma
- 1981, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- 1981, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- 2013, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Luther Bohanon American Inn of Court XXIII, Barrister member (1987 – 1989)
- Represented clients in a wide range of litigation matters including Mortgage and Commercial Lending, Lender Liability, Securities fraud, Products liability, Pharmaceutical and medical device, Labor and employment, Bankruptcy adversarial proceedings, Real property and title issues, and Breach of contract claims
- Civil/Commercial & Employment Mediation Training certification, The Mediation Institute (2004)
- Represents individuals, privately-held and public companies, and banks in litigation in state, federal and appellate courts
- Westminster School (Board of Trustees, 1994-present)
- Heritage Hall (Board of Trustees, 2004-2014)