Mark Golman helps clients achieve their strategic objectives and reduce risk in the areas of corporate law, finance and bankruptcy. Mark represents clients in the purchase and sale of businesses and assets, including purchases out of bankruptcy proceedings, financings and contract negotiations.
He has represented a manufacturer in acquisitions which transformed the company into a national market leader and assisted entrepreneurs in selling their businesses for tens of millions of dollars. He also advises creditors in bankruptcy cases and has worked with publicly-traded and privately-held companies in out-of-court workouts.
Mark counsels clients in the development and implementation of policies affecting corporate business practices. He tried numerous bench and several jury trials to judgment earlier in his career, and uses that experience when counseling clients on risk-related matters.
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., 1986)
- The University of Texas (B.A., 1983, with honors, Plan II)
- U.S. District/Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District/Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Texas
- ALFA International (Chair of Oil, Gas, Energy Working Group, 2012-2015 and 2017-2018; Co-chair of Corporate Transactions Working Group, 2017-2018; Board of Directors, 2011-2014); Manufacturing & Distribution Special Interest Group of the Dallas Chapter of Financial Executives International (Steering Committee, 2015-2018)