Our team of experienced lawyers represent entity and individual creditors and debtors in all phases of resolving financial pressure, from out-of-court workouts to all facets of bankruptcy cases under all chapters of the Bankruptcy Code.
Phillips Murrah has extensive experience in complex bankruptcy cases and in appellate practice in Bankruptcy at all levels, representing clients throughout the country.
Phillips Murrah represents debtors and creditors, in all types of bankruptcy matters including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases. Phillips Murrah’s experience has included representing unsecured creditors’ committees in chapter 11 bankruptcy cases and bankruptcy trustees in chapter 7 and chapter 11 bankruptcy cases.
Services that Phillips Murrah attorneys provide include:
- Out-of-court debt restructuring to avoid bankruptcy
- Prosecution of bankruptcy cases on behalf of debtors and representation of both debtors and creditors
- Prosecution and defense motions to modify automatic stay and for abandonment and related relief
- Challenges to and defense of exemption claims
- Prosecution and objections to disclosure statement approval and plan confirmation
- Prosecution and defense of preference and fraudulent transfer
- Discharge and dischargeability proceedings