Patrick L. Hullum
Patrick Hullum is a Director and a litigation attorney who represents individuals and public and private companies in a wide range of complex litigation matters.
Patrick has tried cases to verdict in various Oklahoma District courts and has represented clients in arbitration and administrative hearings. He has also argued appellate matters for the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
His accomplishments are many, and he has been recognized accordingly. The publishers of Law & Politics magazine called him a “Rising Star,” naming him to their list of top young lawyers three years in a row – a nod to his talent in the area of civil litigation.
Patrick is an Eagle Scout with Boy Scouts of America and serves with Lawyers for Children.
He lives in Oklahoma City with his wife and dogs. They enjoy travel and music.
- Oklahoma State University (B.S., 1999)
- University of Oklahoma (J.D., 2003)
- 2003, Oklahoma
- 2004, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- 2006, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- 2009, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- William J. Holloway American Inn of Court (Barrister)
- Defense Research Institute
- Successfully prosecuted case on behalf of Tulsa Firemen to recover for catastrophic injury
- Represented various employers and insurance companies throughout the country
- Represented automative and other product manufactuers and distributors in product liability litigation
- Civil Litigation Defense (handle complex litigation for a number of individual, corporate and commercial clients)
- Insurance Defense and Coverage (represent multiple insurance carriers in coverage decisions and litigation)
- Business Litigation (extensive experience is pursuing litigation arising from contracts and contractual performance)
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death Litigation (handled a number of catastrophic damages and wrongful death claims for individuals and families)
- Medical Malpractice
- Oklahoma Magazine Rising Star – 2011, 2012, 2013
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2011-present)
- Super Lawyers, Super Lawyer (Civil Litigation Defense) – 2014