Government Relations and Compliance
Attorneys in Phillips Murrah’s Government Relations Practice Group address legislative and regulatory issues of municipal, state, regional and national scope. Our highly experienced attorneys monitor and analyze state and federal legislative activities, participate in administrative proceedings with regulatory agencies, and prepare supporting or opposing legislative initiatives on behalf of our clients.
As we represent public and private entities in achieving their legislative and public sector goals, our experience in many substantive practice areas, coupled with political and lobbying experience, positions us to influence legislative, regulatory and policy decisions.
The Government Relations Practice Group expertise include:
- Lobbying and advocacy services
- Securing access to government officials
- Drafting bills and amendments
- Developing position papers
- Legal analysis and strategic planning
- Monitoring and reporting of legislative activities
- Legislation and support when needed