On Tuesday, Aug. 22, Phillips Murrah hosted a technology-related panel discussion called “Real Risks in the Virtual World,” as a part of their AM@PM Breakfast Forum series.
- The panel was moderated by Director Juston R. Givens.
- Director and Phillips Murrah CIO Fred A. Leibrock discussed data security and breach avoidance practices.
- Director Kathryn D. Terry offered real-world, rapid-response lessons from having represented a client that fell victim to a large-scale phishing scam.
- Patent Attorney Cody J. Cooper discussed data mapping and preservation considerations related to litigation holds.
- Director Byrona J. Maule outlined risks and benefits for employers related to “bring your own device” policies.
The well-attended panel discussion event was held at Vast on the 50th floor of the Devon Tower.
For more information about AM@PM Breakfast Forum, contact us at email@example.com.