Chaired by former Oklahoma Corporation Commissioner Jim Roth, our attorneys have helped clients take advantage of Oklahoma’s booming clean energy industry through development of natural gas, wind and solar options.
Drawing from the expertise present in related practice groups, we help our clients develop business strategies to succeed in a new energy future while influencing and navigating complex and rapidly evolving regulations, legal requirements and economic incentives for cleaner, greener energy.
Phillips Murrah also provides advice in areas such a development of new facilities for power generation, regulatory compliance of power generation plants, environmental impacts, water, waste, air pollution, permitting and compliance with international agreements and standards.
Phillips Murrah’s Clean Energy Law Practice Group assist our clients ain the following areas:
- Public and private financing agreements
- Real estate, land use, and leasing matters
- State and federal policy analysis
- Regulatory compliance and related litigation
- Taxation and tax incentive programs
- Power purchase agreements