The Administrative Law Practice Group represents clients before state and federal administrative agencies and corresponding courts. Matters routinely handled by our attorneys include issues related to licensing and permitting, regulatory compliance and appeals of fines and sanctions. Our experienced attorneys are intimately familiar with the operations of governmental agencies, which provides our clients with a strategic advantage.
Attorneys in Phillips Murrah’s Administrative Law Practice Group have broad experience addressing the many laws and issues that affect state entities. We have represented public pension systems regarding hundreds of technical financial contracts with national and international money managers, defended state entities in numerous lawsuits and administrative appeals, and advised boards on fiduciary issues, legislation and administrative law.
Our extensive experience in this field makes the Phillips Murrah Administrative Law Practice Group uniquely qualified to tackle issues facing a variety of large institutions.
Our attorneys have represented clients before these entities:
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- Kansas Corporation Commission
- Oklahoma State Board of Nursing
- Oklahoma Tax Commission
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
- Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office
We also represent the following state agencies:
- Oklahoma Public Employees Retirement System
- Oklahoma Firefighters Pension and Retirement System
- Oklahoma Law Enforcement Retirement System
- Construction Industries Board
- Commissioners of the Land Office