Kayce L. Gisinger
Kayce L. Gisinger is a litigation attorney with extensive trial experience, which began at the Oklahoma County District Attorney’s Office where she tried over 100 jury trials. Since entering the private sector in 1995, she has tried dozens of jury trials. Her litigation experience has been diverse and includes cases involving product liability, toxic torts, auto and trucking negligence, premises liability, medical malpractice, legal malpractice, employment law and insurance litigation.
Kayce has defended multi-party asbestos, silica and talc exposure cases in jurisdictions across the United States. Her clients in toxic tort litigation have included product and equipment manufacturers and distributors, contractors, and premise owners. She has represented clients as regional counsel in Arizona, New Mexico, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Arkansas and Florida.
Kayce holds a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent peer review rating and has been a frequent speaker for over 30 years on the topics of trial techniques and tactics. While attending law school, she was active in moot court, a law review candidate and a member of Phi Delta Phi. Kayce was a lawyer pupil in the Luther L. Bohanan American Inn of Court from 1996 to 1997. She is a member of the Firm’s Diversity Committee and the Oklahoma Bar Association’s Women in Law Committee.
A native Oklahoman, Kayce has resided in Oklahoma City for the past 35 years.
- Cameron University (B.A., 1985)
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D. 1988)
- 1988, Oklahoma
- 1988, U.S. District Courts, Western District of Oklahoma
- 1995, U.S. District Courts, Northern District of Oklahoma
- 1996, U.S. District Courts, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- 2004, United States Supreme Court
- American Board of Trial Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- ALFA International
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™
- Best Lawyers®: Product Liability Litigation - Defendants (2021)
- Phillips Murrah announces 61 attorneys named to 2021 Best Lawyers lists
- Phillips Murrah announces new Director, Shareholder for 2018
- Phillips Murrah Insurance Defense Attorney discusses commercial trucking and e-discovery issues in AM Best Webinar
- Phillips Murrah attorneys volunteer for Cavett Kids Foundation
- Phillips Murrah welcomes attorney to litigation team
- Phillips Murrah attorneys judge Calvert Moot Court competition
- ABOTA Annual Banquet Features Honored Guests and Speaker