We assist clients with practical solutions to resolve business challenges resulting from often-stringent and ever-changing environmental laws and regulations.
We litigate in state and federal courts and in administrative proceedings and have handled the defense of environmental civil penalty and criminal cases, lawsuits involving disputes over environmental contract terms, cost recovery actions, natural resource damage and other cases involving environmental statutes.
Phillips Murrah’s Environmental Law Practice Group assist our clients a full line of environmental-related legal services, including:
- Regulatory compliance, including agency permitting and coordination
- Litigating environmental claims
- Counsel on commercial transactions
- Providing regulatory counseling
- Negotiating environmental contract provisions
- Conducting due diligence audits in connection with mergers, acquisitions and project financings
- Assisting clients with due process issues associated with environmental requirements
Our attorneys represent clients before these entities:
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation
- Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Department of Transportation