ALERT: On April 1, 2020, the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA) and the Emergency Family Medical Leave Expansion Act (EMFLA), both part of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, went into effect.
At Phillips Murrah, we understand the importance of prompt employer compliance with new requirements provided by the U.S. Department of Labor in reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are also conscious of the added pressures during these extraordinarily difficult times. To meet the challenges of expediency and affordability, we offer the Employer Essentials Resource Package.
Attorneys in our Labor & Employment Practice Group have prepared a package of fundamental items and legal guidance for employers of all sizes. Included are template policies that can be revised to meet a specific employer’s needs, as well as additional documents that address the most relevant issues for covered employers of all sizes.
The package includes:
- TEMPLATE POLICIES – Our Template Policies help bring employers into compliance with the EPSLA and EFMLA and can be tailored to meet specific needs.
- FACT SHEETS – Our Fact Sheets provide Employers with a summary of the new law to assist in implementation of the policies in compliance with EPSLA and EFMLA, as well as a list of Dos and Don’ts for employers.
- NOTICES – We provide Notices that employers are required to give employees under the EFMLA.
- CERTIFICATIONS – We provide Certifications that employers are required to give employees under the EFMLA.
- FAQs – We provide a collection of up-to-date answers to some of the more pressing questions regarding enforcement of the EPSLA and the EFMLA.
Attorneys on Phillips Murrah’s Labor and Employment team stand ready to assist employers with compliance regarding these new leave laws. Contact us to find out how we can help your company through this unprecedented time.
For more information, please contact us at 405.235.4100 or email@example.com.