On Sunday, The Oklahoman Newspaper published their annual list of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces. Phillips Murrah takes pride in our healthy, positive workplace, and the Firm is honored to be on the 2015 list.
“We are excited to be recognized as having one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces,” said Phillips Murrah President and Managing Partner, Tom Wolfe. “We do a lot of serious, complex work at our Firm, and we strive to make sure to provide a positive, balanced atmosphere for our attorneys and staff.”
Phillips Murrah is the only Law Firm on the Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces list.
NEWSOK: HOW THE TOP WORKPLACES WERE DETERMINED
This is excerpted from an article written by Doug Claffey, CEO of WorkplaceDynamics:
To create the 2015 Top Workplaces list, The Oklahoman partnered with Philadelphia-based WorkplaceDynamics, a research firm that specializes in employee surveys and workplace improvement.
Read more about the methodology here. Below is a quick rundown of how surveys were presented:
The employee survey included 22 questions measuring seven different factors. Three My Job factors measured how employees feel about their day-to-day job:
• My Work: training, work/life balance
• My Manager: cares about concerns, helps employees to learn and grow
• My Pay & Benefits: Three OrgHealth factors measured whether or not employees are working together toward a common goal:
• Direction: where the company is headed, its values, and its leaders
• Execution: how the company will get to where it wants to go
• Connection: feeling appreciated and work is meaningful
Lastly, the survey measures Engagement, which includes retention, motivation, and referral.