Civil & Constitutional Rights
Attorneys in Phillips Murrah’s Civil and Constitutional Rights Practice Group focus on the defense of civil and constitutional rights claims against municipalities, government agencies and law enforcement.
Phillips Murrah attorneys have vast experience successfully navigating the defense of government employers during traditional litigation as well as internal investigations and informal resolution processes, arbitration and grievance proceedings.
Providing services to defend against claims of:
- Excessive force
- Harassment and discrimination
- Racial profiling
- Assault and battery
- Invasion of privacy
- Unlawful search and seizure
- Cruel and unusual punishment
- Failure to render aid
- Due process deprivation of property
- Eminent domain
- Public nuisance asserted against governing bodies