Attorneys in Phillips Murrah’s Antitrust Litigation Practice Group assist our clients in resolving antitrust issues in cases involving consumer class actions, competitor suits and government investigations.
We understand the potential costs that come with allegations of antitrust violations and we have the experience to take well-positioned, complex cases to trial, if necessary. Our antitrust litigators represent clients in major antitrust matters and in administrative antitrust proceedings in federal and state courts and before the principal antitrust enforcement agencies – the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Attorneys in Phillips Murrah’s Antitrust Litigation Practice Group assist clients in:
- Litigating antitrust cases in federal, district and appellate courts
- Representing companies in antitrust class action litigation
- Representing wholesalers and distributors on Robinson-Patman Act issues
- Providing internal investigations and compliance audits on antitrust matters
- Representing automotive dealers against improper dealer terminations
- Challenges to mergers and acquisitions