Zachary K. Bradt
Zac Bradt is an attorney in the Energy & Natural Resources Practice Group. He represents both privately-owned and public companies in a wide variety of oil and gas matters, with a strong emphasis on oil and gas title examination.
In his practice, Zac has prepared numerous drilling title opinions, division order title opinions and acquisition title opinions, and conducted due diligence in the acquisition and divesture of oil and gas properties. His growing oil and gas transactional practice is focused around the preparation of various oil and gas agreements, instruments, and conveyances as well as the drafting of curative documentation to clarify record title for his clients.
Prior to joining Phillips Murrah, Zac worked as an in-house title attorney for a large independent exploration and production company, where he prepared title opinions and advised Land, Legal, and Division Orders on complex title issues.
Born and raised in Oklahoma, Zac makes his home in Edmond, with his wife, Amy, and son, Jude. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, watching sports, traveling, and golf.
- Oklahoma State University (B.B.A., 2003)
- University of Oklahoma (J.D., 2008; M.B.A., 2008)
- 2008, Oklahoma
- 2008, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- 2016, New Mexico
- 2017, Texas
- Oklahoma Bar Association (Energy and Natural Resources Law Section and Real Property Law Section)
- Oklahoma City Association of Professional Landmen
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers Association
- Mineral Lawyers Society of Oklahoma City
- Prepared Drilling Title Opinions, Division Order Title Opinions and Acquisition Title Opinions covering lands in Oklahoma, Ohio and West Virginia
- Assisted clients in conducting due diligence in the acquisition and divesture of oil and gas properties
- Represented oil and gas companies in resolving oil and gas title issues and real property matters
- Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters - Rising Star; 2017-2018
- Oklahoma Children’s Theatre (Member, Board of Directors 2013-2016, Vice President 2016)
- ALERT: Supreme Court ruling impacts property and title rights across large portion of Oklahoma
- ALERT: Colorado lawsuit asserts oil and gas forced pooling is unconstitutional
- Phillips Murrah announces new Director, Shareholder for 2019
- Phillips Murrah announces 21 attorneys named to 2018 Super Lawyers list
- Oklahoma mineral owners should be informed about their options
- Oklahoma Surface owners have rights regarding oil and gas development
- Phillips Murrah attorneys selected as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Phillips Murrah welcomes oil and gas title attorney