Laurie L. Schweinle
Laurie L. Schweinle is a litigation attorney who represents individuals and both privately-held and public companies in a wide range of civil litigation matters.
Laurie attended the Oklahoma City University School of Law where she earned multiple CALI Awards for Excellence and was on the Dean’s List and Faculty Honor Roll. She served as a Staff Editor on the Law Review and received the Oklahoma Bar Association’s Outstanding Senior Law Student Award for OCU. She was also a member of the Phi Delta Phi Honor Society.
Laurie was raised in the Holdenville, Oklahoma area and received a Bachelor’s Degree from East Central University in Ada, Oklahoma. Prior to law school, Laurie worked for the Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training as the Executive Assistant, Public Information Officer, and Legislative Liaison.
- East Central University (B.A., English, 2009)
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- 2020, Oklahoma
- 2020, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- 2021, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- 2021, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association