Kendra M. Norman
Kendra M. Norman represents individuals and businesses in a broad range of transactional matters in the areas of real estate, mergers and acquisitions, estate planning and business succession, tax law, and clean energy law.
Kendra served as the Articles Editor for the Oklahoma Law Review while studying at the University of Oklahoma College of Law. She received the American Jurisprudence Award for Contracts, Legal Research and Writing II, Criminal Law, and Transactional Law Practicum II. She was also selected as a Dean's Leadership Fellow and received the Comfort "Top Ten" Scholarship. She was a member and officer of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity. Kendra won First Place in the 27th Annual Ruby R. Vale Interschool Corporate Moot Court Competition 2015 in Wilmington, Delaware. She also won the Judge Wayne E. Alley Advocacy Writing Award.
Kendra is actively involved with the Alpha Omicron Pi sorority, and currently serves as the Chapter Adviser to Xi Chapter at the University of Oklahoma. In that role, she volunteers her time to advise chapter leaders on day to day operations and development as well as serving as a mentor with the goal of empowering the collegiate women with whom she works.
Born and raised in Yukon, Oklahoma, Kendra currently lives in Oklahoma City. In her free time, she enjoys listening to podcasts, spending time with her cat, and traveling.
- University of Oklahoma, (B.A., magna cum laude, 2012)
- University of Oklahoma, (J.D., with Honors, Order of the Coif, 2016)
- 2016, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- 2016, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Associate Member of CREW-OKC, Inc.
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Represented clients in connection with various successful real estate transactions, including shopping centers
- Represents clients in the formation and organization of corporations, partnerships and limited liability business entities
- First Place, 27th Annual Ruby R. Vale Interschool Corporate Moot Court Competition (2015)
- Order of the Coif - University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Dean's Leadership Fellow - University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Comfort Scholarship - University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity
- Judge Wayne E. Alley Advocacy Writing Award
- Chapter Adviser of Xi Chapter, Alpha Omicron Pi, University of Oklahoma (2019 – present)
- Alpha Omicron Pi Alumnae Advisory Committee – Xi Chapter, University of Oklahoma (2015-present)
- Member of Alpha Omicron Pi Oklahoma City Alumnae Chapter
- Member of LOYAL Class XV
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce to host teleconference series on SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Disaster Loan Info: U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) lending programs
- Phillips Murrah attorney gives sixth graders glimpse into lawyer life
- Mindfulness in the legal profession
- Norman selected for LOYAL XV Class
- Norman elected Chapter Adviser for University of Oklahoma sorority
- Gender equality and the rise of women in the boardroom
- LIBOR phase out means some mortgage, business loans need updating
- Firm hosts welcoming party for incoming summer law clerks
- Firm supports Big Brothers Big Sisters 2017 Bowl for Kids’ Sake campaign
- Doing business in multiple states
- Attorneys Hilary Hudson, Kendra Norman inducted into Order of the Coif
- Firm hosts Halloween Party to raise money for Harvest Food Drive
- Phillips Murrah welcomes two new attorneys
- Phillips Murrah attorneys and summer clerks visit nursing home