Justin G. Bates
Justin G. Bates is a litigation attorney who represents individuals and both privately-held and public companies in a wide range of civil litigation matters.
Justin attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law where he earned American Jurisprudence Awards for Civil Procedure II and Torts. He served as a member of the American Indian Law Review and was a member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society. Justin also had the privilege of arguing in the final rounds of both the 2017 1L moot court competition and the 2018 Calvert Competition before an esteemed panel of Oklahoma justices.
Justin was born and raised in the metro area, where he currently lives. In his free time, he enjoys traveling, watching college football, cheering on the Oklahoma City Thunder, and spending time with friends and family.
- University of Arkansas (B.A., 2016)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., with Honors)
- 2019, Oklahoma
- 2019, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- 2019, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- 2020, Osage Nation Tribal Court