Beau M. Patterson is an attorney whose legal and practical business experiences make him an asset to any business leader in need of a strategic partner. Beau works primarily as an outside general counsel to his business clients, advising and assisting them in responding to existing legal needs while also helping to anticipate and plan for those that may not yet have come into focus. Beau has also served as in-house General Counsel for Continental Intermodal Group LP in Fort Worth, Texas, the nation’s largest sand transloading and last-mile logistics company.
Mr. Patterson’s focus is on creating solutions for his client’s legal challenges. His practice is primarily transactional, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, public and private capital raises, debt offerings, real estate transactions and restructurings.
Mr. Patterson was born in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. He was raised throughout the United States but primarily in Oklahoma. He currently resides in Keller, Texas with his wife and three daughters, though his eldest daughter teaches at Hefner Middle School in Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2001)
- 2001, Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas