Ashley M. Schovanec
Ashley M. Schovanec is a litigation attorney who represents individuals and both privately-held and public companies in a wide range of civil litigation matters.
While at the University of Oklahoma College of Law, Ashley served as the research editor of the Oklahoma Law Review. She earned the American Jurisprudence Award for Supreme Court Decision Making and the GableGotwals Supreme Court Decision Making Award, an award recognizing the best oral argument and Supreme Court opinion in the Supreme Court Decision Making course. She was on the Dean’s Honor Roll and a member of Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society. Ashley was also a member of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity and a mentor to OU Law’s Class of 2016.
Born and raised in Edmond, Oklahoma, Ashley now lives in Oklahoma City. She has a passion for travel and enjoys spending her free time at the lake with friends and family.
- University of Oklahoma (B.A., 2012)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- 2015, Oklahoma
- 2015, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- 2016, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- 2017, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- 2018, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- 2020, U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association (Community Service Committee)
- American Bar Association
- Court Appointed Special Advocate for CASA of Oklahoma County, Inc.
- William J. Holloway, Jr. American Inn of Court
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters: Rising Star (2019)
- Phillips Murrah announces 61 attorneys named to 2021 Best Lawyers lists
- Court to interpret provisions of gaming compact
- State Lawmaker considers damages caps on civil lawsuits
- OK Supreme Court rules cap on noneconomic damages unconstitutional
- Phillips Murrah attorneys volunteer for Cavett Kids Foundation
- Phillips Murrah welcomes two new attorneys