Angela M. Buchanan
Angela Buchanan is a litigator who primarily focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and disputes. Angela has extensive experience in and out of the court room and in handling complex multi-million dollar contract, fraud and premises liability matters for national, multi-national, regional and local companies. Angela also has specific experience in transportation, contract disputes, products liability, toxic tort and insurance litigation. Angela has had success at all stages of litigation, including discovery, summary judgment, mediation, and trial.
Prior to joining Phillips Murrah, Angela served as a senior litigation associate at one of the 50 largest law firms in the world.
- Baylor University (B.A., 2006)
- Baylor University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2009)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas