Kara K. Laster
Kara K. Laster is a member of the Firm's Transactional Practice Group. She represents individuals and businesses in a broad range of transactional matters including real estate and mergers and acquisitions.
Kara was part of the dual degree program at the University of Oklahoma College of Law and Price College of Business, achieving both her J.D. and M.B.A. During her third and fourth years of school, Kara worked as a Graduate Assistant for the Editor-in-Chief of the Southern Law Journal and business law professor at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. She was a member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society, received the Elkouri Scholarship, and graduated with honors.
Kara was born and raised in Shawnee, Oklahoma, and now lives in Oklahoma City. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, snow skiing, spending time at the lake with friends and family, and attending OSU sporting events.
- Oklahoma State University (B.S., 2015 summa cum laude)
- University of Oklahoma (M.B.A., 2019)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D. with Honors, 2019)
- 2019, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- [UPDATE] SBA, Treasury extended the safe harbor repayment date for PPP loans
- SBA, Treasury update PPP reg guidance for laid-off employee forgiveness exclusion
- SBA disaster loan summary
- Senate Approves CARES Act: Important SBA Loan Information
- Phillips Murrah welcomes three new attorneys to legal team