COVID-19: Resources, Guidance and Updates
This page contains updates and information related to COVID-19, produced and collected by attorneys and support staff at Phillips Murrah. We are posting this information as a service to help employers, owners, and managers of businesses and organizations to better understand the new challenges we face during the coronavirus pandemic.
The information contained in these posts are for informational purposes only, are not intended as legal advice, and do not constitute any attorney-client relationship. If you need legal assistance to help your business handle the challenges related to coronavirus outbreak, please click HERE or call 405-235-4100.
Follow our coverage on FACEBOOK
- COVID-19 and the Family and Medical Leave Act Questions and Answers
- EEOC Issues Updated COVID-19 Technical Assistance Publication – Q&A Section of Common Workplace Questions
- [UPDATED] EEOC: “What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws”
- CURRENT SITUATION page w/ COVID-19 test results data – Oklahoma State Department of Health
- DOL WHD: Employee Rights guidance on paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave under FFCRA
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus (COVID-19) page
- DOL/WHD: Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
- U.S. Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources page
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidance on pandemic preparedness
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce COVID-19 Resources page
- 15 Ways to Slow the Spread – coronavirus.gov
- Interim US Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Persons with Potential Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Exposures: Geographic Risk and Contacts of Laboratory-confirmed Cases