Real Estate Litigation
Providing a full understanding of the sophisticated deal, financing and ownership structures, rules and regulations of real estate transactions to help clients achieve their objectives most efficiently.
Attorneys in Phillips Murrah’s Real Estate Litigation Practice Group have access to countless resources through the Real Estate Land Use and Transactional Practice Groups to represent clients successfully.
Our legal team is experienced in representing Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) and other real estate investors and owners, real estate developers, title companies and institutional capital providers including national banks, investment banks, opportunity funds, hedge funds and liquidating portfolios.
Attorneys in the Real Estate Litigation Practice Group represent clients through disputes and litigation in areas including:
- Real estate development or construction projects
- Real estate investments
- Leases and related agreements
- Title insurance
- Fraudulent conveyance claims
- Commercial loan security
- Lender liability claims
- Real estate contractual and tort claims
- Underperforming loans including foreclosure proceedings, receiverships, and actions enforcing guaranties and pledge agreements