Oil and Natural Gas Transactions
Attorneys in Phillips Murrah’s Oil and Gas Transactions Practice Group offer rehearsed expertise in a variety of deals pertaining to the exploration for, and the production, transportation and processing of oil and natural gas.
We assist clients in a wide variety of matters that include all streams of the oil and gas industry, including upstream – exploration for and production of oil and gas; midstream – gathering, processing, storing, transporting and marketing of produced oil and gas; and downstream – refining crude oil and the selling and ultimate distribution of natural gas and products derived from crude oil.
Our extensive transactional and tax expertise in this area includes:
- Numerous initial and secondary public offerings
- Annual reporting and disclosure requirements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Syndicated and directly funded financing projects
- Oil and gas leases
- Drilling and service contracts
- Joint development agreements
- Venture capital
- Workouts and restructurings
- Drilling and/or division order title opinions