Representing public and private entities in achieving their legislative goals.
Phillips Murrah’s Government Relations Practice Group addresses legislative and regulatory issues of state, regional and national scope. Our highly experienced attorneys monitor and analyze state and federal legislative activities, participate in administrative proceedings with regulatory agencies, and prepare supporting or opposing legislative initiatives on behalf of our clients. Our experience in many substantive practice areas, coupled with political and lobbying experience, positions us to influence legislative, regulatory and policy decisions.
The Government Relations practice group expertise include:
• Lobbying and advocacy services
• Securing access to government officials
• Drafting bills and amendments
• Developing position papers
• Legal analysis and strategic planning
• Monitoring and reporting of legislative activities