Rodney Cook focuses his practice in the defense of manufacturers of products, insureds and fraternity organizations in civil litigation. He serves as local and national counsel for vehicle manufacturers and industrial and consumer product suppliers. He has represented numerous fraternal organizations in the defense of their local and national chapters. Rodney also serves as defense counsel in warranty litigation, bad faith cases, trucking company lawsuits and in the defense of general civil litigation matters.
He currently serves as lead counsel in Oklahoma, defending the interests of consumer products, trucking and auto vehicle manufacturers such as Helen of Troy, L.P., James R. Favor & Company, Navistar, Inc. (International Trucks), Daimler Trucks North America (Freightliner); PACCAR, Inc. (Peterbilt and Kenworth Trucks), Mack Trucks, Porsche Cars North America, BMW, Harley-Davidson, Volvo Trucks and numerous other corporations.
Rodney serves as panel counsel for Oklahoma Lawyers for Children and is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Oklahoma College of Law and the Oklahoma City University School of Law. He is past president and director of Oklahoma Delta Upsilon Fraternity Alumni Advisory and Corporation Boards and a member of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church.
- University of Oklahoma (B.S. ed., 1980)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 1983)
- 1983, Oklahoma
- U.S. District Courts for the Western, Northern and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- National Law Journal – Top Ten Defense Verdicts of 2000• BTI Client Service All-Stars (Law 360’s list of top U.S. product liability counsel)
- Listed in The Daily Oklahoman’s Top Lawyers in Oklahoma – Product Liability