Monica Y. Ybarra
Monica Y. Ybarra is a litigation attorney who represents individuals and both privately-held and public companies in a wide range of commercial litigation matters.
While at Oklahoma City University School of Law, Monica earned a Certificate of Accomplishment in Legal Research and a Certificate in Energy and Natural Resource Law. Monica was also a member of the American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Team.
Born and raised in Amarillo, Texas, Monica has made Oklahoma City her new home. In her free time Monica enjoys attending a variety of music and theatre events, exploring Oklahoma and spoiling her nephews.
- West Texas A&M University (B.A., 2009)
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- 2014, Oklahoma
- 2015, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- 2015, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- 2015, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association (Community Service Committee, Vice Chair)
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg American Inn of Court (Member)
- Leadership Oklahoma City, LOYAL Class XII
- Exchange Club of Downtown Oklahoma City, President-Elect