Kendra M. Norman
Kendra M. Norman represents individuals and businesses in a broad range of transactional matters.
Kendra served as the Articles Editor for the Oklahoma Law Review while studying at the University of Oklahoma College of Law. She received the American Jurisprudence Award for Contracts, Legal Research and Writing II, Criminal Law, and Transactional Law Practicum II. She was also selected as Dean's Leadership Fellow and received the Comfort Scholarship. She was a member and officer of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity. Kendra won First Place in the 27th Annual Ruby R. Vale Interschool Corporate Moot Court Competition 2015 in Wilmington, Delaware. She also won the Judge Wayne E. Alley Advocacy Writing Award.
Born and raised in Yukon, Oklahoma, Kendra currently lives in Oklahoma City. In her free time, she enjoys cooking, spending time with family and friends, and traveling.
- University of Oklahoma, (B.A., magna cum laude, 2012)
- University of Oklahoma, (J.D., with Honors, Order of the Coif, 2016)
- 2016, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- First Place, 27th Annual Ruby R. Vale Interschool Corporate Moot Court Competition (2015)
- Order of the Coif - University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Dean's Leadership Fellow - University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Comfort Scholarship - University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity
- Judge Wayne E. Alley Advocacy Writing Award
- Firm hosts welcoming party for incoming summer law clerks
- Firm supports Big Brothers Big Sisters 2017 Bowl for Kids’ Sake campaign
- Doing business in multiple states
- Attorneys Hilary Hudson, Kendra Norman inducted into Order of the Coif
- Firm hosts Halloween Party to raise money for Harvest Food Drive
- Phillips Murrah welcomes two new attorneys
- Phillips Murrah attorneys and summer clerks visit nursing home