Kayce L. Gisinger
Kayce L. Gisinger is a litigation attorney with extensive trial experience, which began at the Oklahoma County District Attorney’s Office where she tried over 100 jury trials. Since entering the private sector in 1995, her trial experience has been diverse and includes the defense of cases involving product liability, auto and trucking negligence, premises liability, medical malpractice, legal malpractice, employment law and insurance litigation.
Kayce holds a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent peer review rating and has been a frequent speaker for over 20 years on the topics of trial techniques and tactics. While attending law school, she was active in moot court, a law review candidate and a member of Phi Delta Phi. Kayce was a lawyer pupil in the Luther L. Bohanan American Inn of Court from 1996 to 1997.
A native Oklahoman, Kayce was raised in Lawton and has resided in Oklahoma City for the past 30 years. She is active in her community and volunteers at various animal shelters and local food banks.
- Cameron University (B.A., 1985)
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D. 1988)
- Oklahoma, 1988
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. District Courts, Western, Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Phillips Murrah Insurance Defense Attorney discusses commercial trucking and e-discovery issues in AM Best Webinar
- Phillips Murrah attorneys volunteer for Cavett Kids Foundation
- Phillips Murrah welcomes attorney to litigation team
- Phillips Murrah attorneys judge Calvert Moot Court competition
- ABOTA Annual Banquet Features Honored Guests and Speaker