Hilary A. Hudson
Hilary A. Hudson is a litigation attorney who represents individuals and both privately-held and public companies in a wide range of civil litigation matters.
While at the University of Oklahoma College of Law, Hilary earned the American Jurisprudence Award for Constitutional Law, Legal Research and Writing I & II, Criminal Law, and The First Amendment. She also served as an Associate Articles Editor for the Oklahoma Law Review. During her second and third years of law school, Hilary worked as a Teaching Assistant for the first-year Legal Research and Writing courses. Hilary is a member of The Phi Beta Kappa Society and Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society.
Born and raised in Norman, Oklahoma, Hilary currently lives there with her fiancé, their two cats, and their dog. She enjoys spending her free time reading, traveling, and learning to play the ukulele.
- University of Oklahoma (B.A., with Special Distinction, 2011)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., with Highest Honors, 2016)
- 2016, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Order of the Coif - University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Member, Phi Beta Kappa Society and Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Associate Articles Editor for the Oklahoma Law Review
- Firm hosts welcoming party for incoming summer law clerks
- Firm supports Big Brothers Big Sisters 2017 Bowl for Kids’ Sake campaign
- Attorneys Hilary Hudson, Kendra Norman inducted into Order of the Coif
- Firm hosts Halloween Party to raise money for Harvest Food Drive
- Phillips Murrah welcomes two new attorneys
- Phillips Murrah attorneys and summer clerks visit nursing home