David Walls is a business attorney with more than 25 years of experience advising clients in the construction, energy, manufacturing and insurance industries. He represents a diverse base of clients, from Fortune 500 public companies to small, closely held businesses.
One of the few attorneys in the United States to represent multiple Powerball Lottery winners, David is also frequently retained to advise clients in matters of wealth management, succession planning and the evaluation and negotiation of strategic acquisitions. He is regularly asked to present seminars on a variety of legal and business topics.
Drawing upon his background in business and petroleum land management, David serves as Vice President and General Counsel to an independent oil and gas company. He is also a past and present Board Member and Trustee of the AGC Oklahoma Education Foundation, Oklahoma Subcontractor’s Association and DJH Foundation. David is an experienced certified commercial and construction arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association.
Born in Amarillo, Texas, David lives in Edmond, Oklahoma, where he enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf and competing in triathlons.
- University of Texas (B.B.A., 1981)
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., 1987)
- 1988, Oklahoma
- 1990, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- 2006, Texas
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Torts Law Section, 2000; Construction Law Section, 2004)
- AGC of Oklahoma Education Foundation (Trustee)
- Oklahoma Subcontractor’s Association (Board Member)