The Oklahoma commercial real estate industry has a new organization for women practitioners called Commercial Real Estate Women, or CREW. It is a professional network that represents multiple disciplines within the industry, including lawyers, developers, bankers, architects and engineers.
“Julie Kriegel and I, who are members-at-large of the national CREW Network, were the parties who put it together,” Hasenfratz added. “We had a kickoff meeting with more than 70 people in attendance.”
CREW-OKC was founded with the intention to become a local chapter of the national CREW Network. Vicky Dunning, who is on the national board of the CREW Network spoke at the meeting.
Requirements for full membership are that members must work within a qualified field of commercial real estate with five or more years of experience and hold a leadership role within her company or organization.
CREW-OKC Board of Directors:
- Michelle Anderson, director of asset services, CBRE
- Betsy Brunsteter, principal, ADG
- Marva Ellard, developer, Sieber Holdings
- Sally Hasenfratz, Director, Phillips Murrah
- Jane Jenkins, president and CEO, Downtown Oklahoma City Inc.
- Kristin Killgore, associate-project engineer, ZFI Engineering
- Julie Kriegel, vice president, Wiggin Properties LLC
- Morgan Morrissey, vice president, MidFirst Bank
- Cathy O’Connor, president, The Alliance for Economic Development of Oklahoma City Inc.
- Mary Paltani, property manager, Hines
- Carla Sharpe, attorney, Williams, Box, Forshee & Bullard P.C.
- Monica Wittrock, senior vice president-central states region, First American Title Insurance Co.